50 Cent may have boatloads of money in the bank, but he certainly isn’t the only rap tycoon in the game. Although his bills aren’t stacked as high, heavyweight favorite Ludacris can certainly hold his own next to Fif; both with a mic and a bank book. In a surprising collaboration for the remix to 50’s, I Get Money, Luda spits his verse with verbal tenacity as he throws subliminal shots at fellow ATL native, T.I.. The self proclaimed “King of the South” took shots (the lyrical ones) at Luda earlier this year and now its time for a reversal. Although T.I.‘s name isn’t mentioned, why else would Luda announce he still holds the Grammy for Rap album of the year?
Written by DJ Z on 08/22/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.