Many fans believe that 50 Cent and his G-Unit crew should pack it up; especially after lackluster album sales from Mobb Deep, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck, and Curtis’ loss in last September’s “Kanye Challenge.” Failures aside, 50 has released his second mixtape since his album drop and is out to prove that he isn’t ready to walk away from the game just yet (when he said he’d retire, he was full of it). For this week’s “Mixtape Pick of the Week,” we’ve selected a track off the recently-released, DJ Whoo Kid Presents: G-Unit Return Of The Body Snatchers (Vol. 1). On Paper Chaser, 50 lends his vocals (yup, he’s singing again) while Banks and Yayo steadfastly rep the Unit. Sounds like he had it right on Hate It or Love It; feel the same way?
Written by djblaze on 02/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.