With poor reception towards the previously leaked tracks from Curtis, the album’s delay until September, and the Amusement Park fiasco at the BET Awards, 50 Cent attempts to redeem himself with his newest single, Ayo Technology (She Want It). And when you want to regain lost fans, who better to enlist than the hit-making team of Justin Timberlake‘s vocals and Timbaland‘s production? The song is basically about a man’s pornography addiction (with “technology” being used as a euphemism) and how he is mesmerized about the woman’s features and what he would do to her. With Justin’s addictive vocals on the hook and Timbo’s top-notch production, this could very likely be Fiddy’s last, and best shot yet at regaining his dying fan base.
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.