With poor reception towards the previously leaked tracks from Curtis, the album’s delay until September, and the Amusement Park fiasco at the BET Awards, 50 Cent attempts to redeem himself with his newest single, Ayo Technology (She Want It). And when you want to regain lost fans, who better to enlist than the hit-making team of Justin Timberlake‘s vocals and Timbaland‘s production? The song is basically about a man’s pornography addiction (with “technology” being used as a euphemism) and how he is mesmerized about the woman’s features and what he would do to her. With Justin’s addictive vocals on the hook and Timbo’s top-notch production, this could very likely be Fiddy’s last, and best shot yet at regaining his dying fan base.
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.