With poor reception towards the previously leaked tracks from Curtis, the album’s delay until September, and the Amusement Park fiasco at the BET Awards, 50 Cent attempts to redeem himself with his newest single, Ayo Technology (She Want It). And when you want to regain lost fans, who better to enlist than the hit-making team of Justin Timberlake‘s vocals and Timbaland‘s production? The song is basically about a man’s pornography addiction (with “technology” being used as a euphemism) and how he is mesmerized about the woman’s features and what he would do to her. With Justin’s addictive vocals on the hook and Timbo’s top-notch production, this could very likely be Fiddy’s last, and best shot yet at regaining his dying fan base.
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.