With poor reception towards the previously leaked tracks from Curtis, the album’s delay until September, and the Amusement Park fiasco at the BET Awards, 50 Cent attempts to redeem himself with his newest single, Ayo Technology (She Want It). And when you want to regain lost fans, who better to enlist than the hit-making team of Justin Timberlake‘s vocals and Timbaland‘s production? The song is basically about a man’s pornography addiction (with “technology” being used as a euphemism) and how he is mesmerized about the woman’s features and what he would do to her. With Justin’s addictive vocals on the hook and Timbo’s top-notch production, this could very likely be Fiddy’s last, and best shot yet at regaining his dying fan base.
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.