With poor reception towards the previously leaked tracks from Curtis, the album’s delay until September, and the Amusement Park fiasco at the BET Awards, 50 Cent attempts to redeem himself with his newest single, Ayo Technology (She Want It). And when you want to regain lost fans, who better to enlist than the hit-making team of Justin Timberlake‘s vocals and Timbaland‘s production? The song is basically about a man’s pornography addiction (with “technology” being used as a euphemism) and how he is mesmerized about the woman’s features and what he would do to her. With Justin’s addictive vocals on the hook and Timbo’s top-notch production, this could very likely be Fiddy’s last, and best shot yet at regaining his dying fan base.
Written by Burmy on 07/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.