The rumors are true; Forbes Magazine’s top three hip hop moguls of 2007 are all on one track. On the “Forbes 1, 2, 3” remix of I Get Money, Fiddy (ranked #2) leads off, bragging that he’s still as street as ever (despite his major status). Diddy, who represents the #3 in the song title, shows off his ten years of experience in the mogul biz, bragging about how he hired Johnny Cochran to get off the hook in 2001. However, neither can hold a candle (both lyrically or financially) to the #1 hip-hop mogul, Jay-Z, who describes his progress as a hustler from the Marcy Projects to the Def Jam presidential office. While every other rapper boasts about his bankroll, finally a track from the only three who have the right to do so.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)