As a guy who’s caught nine bullets, 50 Cent knows better than most the precious value of his time on this earth. That’s why he always f**ks on the First Date. Following stalled, Alicia Keys/Dre-assisted lead effort New Day, the second single off Fitty’s next studio album finds the G-Unit head honcho making a persuasive argument for taking it fast, telling an apparently hesitant shorty, “No one knows if we’re promised tomorrow.” Joining the headliner over 45 Music‘s catchy, brass-fortified sample work, Bay Area mainstay Too Short goes for the hard sell on verse two. Is First Date persuasive enough to ensure that 50’s Street King Immortal hits stores its scheduled November 13, release date? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for updates on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 10/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.