As a guy who’s caught nine bullets, 50 Cent knows better than most the precious value of his time on this earth. That’s why he always f**ks on the First Date. Following stalled, Alicia Keys/Dre-assisted lead effort New Day, the second single off Fitty’s next studio album finds the G-Unit head honcho making a persuasive argument for taking it fast, telling an apparently hesitant shorty, “No one knows if we’re promised tomorrow.” Joining the headliner over 45 Music‘s catchy, brass-fortified sample work, Bay Area mainstay Too Short goes for the hard sell on verse two. Is First Date persuasive enough to ensure that 50’s Street King Immortal hits stores its scheduled November 13, release date? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for updates on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 10/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.