As a guy who’s caught nine bullets, 50 Cent knows better than most the precious value of his time on this earth. That’s why he always f**ks on the First Date. Following stalled, Alicia Keys/Dre-assisted lead effort New Day, the second single off Fitty’s next studio album finds the G-Unit head honcho making a persuasive argument for taking it fast, telling an apparently hesitant shorty, “No one knows if we’re promised tomorrow.” Joining the headliner over 45 Music‘s catchy, brass-fortified sample work, Bay Area mainstay Too Short goes for the hard sell on verse two. Is First Date persuasive enough to ensure that 50’s Street King Immortal hits stores its scheduled November 13, release date? Debate away—and keep your browsers locked for updates on the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 10/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.