Afraid you weren’t going to be able to enjoy a fresh cut by 50 Cent with your morning coffee? Don’t Worry Bout It. Today we bring you the second of two new releases off the newly-independent hip-hop mogul’s fifth full-length, following the Booth acclaimed Hold On, which was featured on our pages yesterday. Whereas both the aforementioned jam and buzz single The Funeral were gritty, street-ready chronicles of the hustle, this record finds Fitty kicking back and decompressing at the local club. Over the body-moving production of Charli Brown Beatz, Curtis Jackson urges onlookers to pay no mind to his expensive whip, his diamonds, and his other flashy accoutrements. I suspect his advice is a little less than sincere, however; in Eif Rivera‘s official visuals, he and co-star Yo Gotti don’t hesitate to show off their fly getups. 50 Cent’s first indie full-length, Animal Ambition, is scheduled for release June 3. In the meantime, you can keep your browsers locked for the latest singles.
Written by richard on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.