After stopping at the club and the candy shop it was time for 50 Cent to move on. His latest single, from his new summer album Curtis, finds him having all sorts of fun at an Amusement Park. Produced by Dangerous LLC (Disco Inferno) the beat is fun, playful and will have radio station programmers salivating; however the streets and loyal fans of G-Unit might not feel the same way. So let’s get something straight… Its not okay for Ja Rule to get a hottie R&B singer to sing the chorus, but 50 can sing his own choruses?
Written by DJ Z on 05/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.