After stopping at the club and the candy shop it was time for 50 Cent to move on. His latest single, from his new summer album Curtis, finds him having all sorts of fun at an Amusement Park. Produced by Dangerous LLC (Disco Inferno) the beat is fun, playful and will have radio station programmers salivating; however the streets and loyal fans of G-Unit might not feel the same way. So let’s get something straight… Its not okay for Ja Rule to get a hottie R&B singer to sing the chorus, but 50 can sing his own choruses?
Written by DJ Z on 05/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.