After stopping at the club and the candy shop it was time for 50 Cent to move on. His latest single, from his new summer album Curtis, finds him having all sorts of fun at an Amusement Park. Produced by Dangerous LLC (Disco Inferno) the beat is fun, playful and will have radio station programmers salivating; however the streets and loyal fans of G-Unit might not feel the same way. So let’s get something straight… Its not okay for Ja Rule to get a hottie R&B singer to sing the chorus, but 50 can sing his own choruses?
Written by DJ Z on 05/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.