4th Pyramid has been absent from our pages since February 2012, when he made his DJBooth debut with the world premiere of So Balboa, but that doesn’t mean he’s down for the count. Quite the contrary—according to his latest single, he’s doing better than ever. On Stay High, the emcee exults in his current position of power, and charts a course to an even brighter tomorrow. Fresh off the release of his In My Opinion LP, rapper-producer Rich Kidd provides a guitar-laced beat to match 4th’s determined bars, and Falling Off singer/songwriter Ben Stevenson assists on the vocal tip. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on The Sky Belongs to the Stars, scheduled for digital release on Tuesday, May 7.
Written by richard on 04/19/13
Submit your Rating
Silk Ivory/Lyrics To Go/Universal Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Balboa" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.