4th Pyramid has been absent from our pages since February 2012, when he made his DJBooth debut with the world premiere of So Balboa, but that doesn’t mean he’s down for the count. Quite the contrary—according to his latest single, he’s doing better than ever. On Stay High, the emcee exults in his current position of power, and charts a course to an even brighter tomorrow. Fresh off the release of his In My Opinion LP, rapper-producer Rich Kidd provides a guitar-laced beat to match 4th’s determined bars, and Falling Off singer/songwriter Ben Stevenson assists on the vocal tip. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on The Sky Belongs to the Stars, scheduled for digital release on Tuesday, May 7.
Written by richard on 04/19/13
Submit your Rating
Silk Ivory/Lyrics To Go/Universal Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"So Balboa" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.