Way back in November of ‘08, bespectacled emcee 4-Ize brought us Don’t Nobody Care, a sobering track which found the Chi-Town/Atlanta dual representative addressing, among numerous other ills, the free-falling U.S. economy. Though the nation’s only begun to get its finances in order, the first official leak off Ize’s forthcoming Illuminated Animals LP suggests that the rapper’s own situation has taken a substantial turn for the better – a mere 11 months later, the emcee’s Ridin in the Best whips money can buy, and his biggest problem is that he has “too many hos” to fit into a single vehicle. Backed by Don Cannon‘s funky, brass-driven instrumental, the emcee and Windy City guest emcee GLC flaunt their cars, cash and women in swagger-drenched verses. Though 4-Ize himself admits that he’s “stuntin’ for no reason,” the collaborators’ exuberant punchline lyricism and Cannon’s upbeat boardwork add up to one infectious street banger. Illuminated Animals is set to drop in the first quarter of 2010. In the meantime, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all of 4-Ize’s latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/6/09
Submit your Rating
Amon'st Frenz Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It 4 The Haterz Again ft. Ludacris & Chingy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)