Way back in November of ‘08, bespectacled emcee 4-Ize brought us Don’t Nobody Care, a sobering track which found the Chi-Town/Atlanta dual representative addressing, among numerous other ills, the free-falling U.S. economy. Though the nation’s only begun to get its finances in order, the first official leak off Ize’s forthcoming Illuminated Animals LP suggests that the rapper’s own situation has taken a substantial turn for the better – a mere 11 months later, the emcee’s Ridin in the Best whips money can buy, and his biggest problem is that he has “too many hos” to fit into a single vehicle. Backed by Don Cannon‘s funky, brass-driven instrumental, the emcee and Windy City guest emcee GLC flaunt their cars, cash and women in swagger-drenched verses. Though 4-Ize himself admits that he’s “stuntin’ for no reason,” the collaborators’ exuberant punchline lyricism and Cannon’s upbeat boardwork add up to one infectious street banger. Illuminated Animals is set to drop in the first quarter of 2010. In the meantime, fans can keep it locked to the Booth for all of 4-Ize’s latest tunes.
Written by richard on 10/6/09
Amon'st Frenz Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Do It 4 The Haterz Again ft. Ludacris & Chingy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)