Last winter, Asylum Records released Trill Entertainment Presents: Survival of the Fittest. The album was a platform for the Trill ENT roster and featured the breakout hit, Wipe Me Down, performed by rappers Lil’ Boosie, Webbie and Foxx. In addition to the popular ode about ‘being cleaned off’ was the track Watch My Shoes (not be confused with Dude & Nem’s Watch My Feet), performed by Baton Rouge trio 3Deep. Since the LP was a moderate success, Watch My Shoes has received the remix treatment with label mate Webbie and Down South favorites Plies and Mannie Fresh joining the fracas. 3Deep will release their debut album, 365 Days, sometime later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.