Last winter, Asylum Records released Trill Entertainment Presents: Survival of the Fittest. The album was a platform for the Trill ENT roster and featured the breakout hit, Wipe Me Down, performed by rappers Lil’ Boosie, Webbie and Foxx. In addition to the popular ode about ‘being cleaned off’ was the track Watch My Shoes (not be confused with Dude & Nem’s Watch My Feet), performed by Baton Rouge trio 3Deep. Since the LP was a moderate success, Watch My Shoes has received the remix treatment with label mate Webbie and Down South favorites Plies and Mannie Fresh joining the fracas. 3Deep will release their debut album, 365 Days, sometime later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.