Last winter, Asylum Records released Trill Entertainment Presents: Survival of the Fittest. The album was a platform for the Trill ENT roster and featured the breakout hit, Wipe Me Down, performed by rappers Lil’ Boosie, Webbie and Foxx. In addition to the popular ode about ‘being cleaned off’ was the track Watch My Shoes (not be confused with Dude & Nem’s Watch My Feet), performed by Baton Rouge trio 3Deep. Since the LP was a moderate success, Watch My Shoes has received the remix treatment with label mate Webbie and Down South favorites Plies and Mannie Fresh joining the fracas. 3Deep will release their debut album, 365 Days, sometime later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.