Last winter, Asylum Records released Trill Entertainment Presents: Survival of the Fittest. The album was a platform for the Trill ENT roster and featured the breakout hit, Wipe Me Down, performed by rappers Lil’ Boosie, Webbie and Foxx. In addition to the popular ode about ‘being cleaned off’ was the track Watch My Shoes (not be confused with Dude & Nem’s Watch My Feet), performed by Baton Rouge trio 3Deep. Since the LP was a moderate success, Watch My Shoes has received the remix treatment with label mate Webbie and Down South favorites Plies and Mannie Fresh joining the fracas. 3Deep will release their debut album, 365 Days, sometime later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/21/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)