The number of degrees in a circle, the number 360 carries strong connotations of holism and well-roundedness. Similarly, Queens newcomer 360 (not to be confused with the Melbourne repper of the same name) considers himself a complete artists in a game full of half-steppers. On newly-released promo single Talk to ‘Em, the artist takes some time out to offer his peers a few pointers, flowing over Majik‘s gritty production. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can stay tuned for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 03/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everywhere and Back" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.