The number of degrees in a circle, the number 360 carries strong connotations of holism and well-roundedness. Similarly, Queens newcomer 360 (not to be confused with the Melbourne repper of the same name) considers himself a complete artists in a game full of half-steppers. On newly-released promo single Talk to ‘Em, the artist takes some time out to offer his peers a few pointers, flowing over Majik‘s gritty production. Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those digging it can stay tuned for all the latest news and tunes from this promising up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 03/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Everywhere and Back" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.