On his latest single, emcee 360 reminds listeners that the old saying “old habits die hard” still reigns true. On Hustler’s Withdrawal the New York native struggles to give up his profitable, yet dangerous career as a street hustler. Sure, when you have a huge label deal and millions in the bank from endorsement deals staying away from the streets is easy, but when you are struggling to feed your family, quitting the game becomes a lot more difficult. To help 360 voice his concerns is producer Jayson Taylor, who crafts a simple, haunting beat, which sets the tone of the track perfectly. The rather simplistic production works so well because the former DJBoothTV interviewee carries the track with a strong effort on the mic. Will 360 be able to avoid the temptation of fast money? Find out by listening to Hustler’s Withdrawal and be sure to keep it locked to The DJBooth for news on the emcee’s untitled and unscheduled new EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.