On his latest single, emcee 360 reminds listeners that the old saying “old habits die hard” still reigns true. On Hustler’s Withdrawal the New York native struggles to give up his profitable, yet dangerous career as a street hustler. Sure, when you have a huge label deal and millions in the bank from endorsement deals staying away from the streets is easy, but when you are struggling to feed your family, quitting the game becomes a lot more difficult. To help 360 voice his concerns is producer Jayson Taylor, who crafts a simple, haunting beat, which sets the tone of the track perfectly. The rather simplistic production works so well because the former DJBoothTV interviewee carries the track with a strong effort on the mic. Will 360 be able to avoid the temptation of fast money? Find out by listening to Hustler’s Withdrawal and be sure to keep it locked to The DJBooth for news on the emcee’s untitled and unscheduled new EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/19/12
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.