“Watch out man, she’s got snakes.” Translation: “That girl is insane”. That’s what I hear every time I bring around another girl because, quite frankly, I am illogically attracted to the crazies of the world. If you’re like myself, you’re not alone - 2Mex understands how high the highs can be, and how lows the lows are, when you’re in love with a Rollercoaster woman. The Los Angeles veteran of underground hip-hop is back at it again, breaking his hiatus with this new single (and Booth debut). Backed by a haunting production from LDONTHECUT, Mex, fellow L.A. vet Murs and newcomer Ariano each offer up their two cents, crafting a much needed warning about getting involved with pistachio females: “She’s got split personality, she ruined my life/it’s like I wifed one chick and got two for the price… if I want to break up, then I have to call her twice.” If you liked this drop of relationship wisdom, be sure to pick up a copy of Mex’s latest album, My Fanbase Will Destroy You, which dropped today.
Listen to More: 2Mex
Written by Sigurd on 10/12/10
Strange Famous Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.