“Watch out man, she’s got snakes.” Translation: “That girl is insane”. That’s what I hear every time I bring around another girl because, quite frankly, I am illogically attracted to the crazies of the world. If you’re like myself, you’re not alone - 2Mex understands how high the highs can be, and how lows the lows are, when you’re in love with a Rollercoaster woman. The Los Angeles veteran of underground hip-hop is back at it again, breaking his hiatus with this new single (and Booth debut). Backed by a haunting production from LDONTHECUT, Mex, fellow L.A. vet Murs and newcomer Ariano each offer up their two cents, crafting a much needed warning about getting involved with pistachio females: “She’s got split personality, she ruined my life/it’s like I wifed one chick and got two for the price… if I want to break up, then I have to call her twice.” If you liked this drop of relationship wisdom, be sure to pick up a copy of Mex’s latest album, My Fanbase Will Destroy You, which dropped today.
Written by Sigurd on 10/12/10
Submit your Rating
Strange Famous Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.