“Watch out man, she’s got snakes.” Translation: “That girl is insane”. That’s what I hear every time I bring around another girl because, quite frankly, I am illogically attracted to the crazies of the world. If you’re like myself, you’re not alone - 2Mex understands how high the highs can be, and how lows the lows are, when you’re in love with a Rollercoaster woman. The Los Angeles veteran of underground hip-hop is back at it again, breaking his hiatus with this new single (and Booth debut). Backed by a haunting production from LDONTHECUT, Mex, fellow L.A. vet Murs and newcomer Ariano each offer up their two cents, crafting a much needed warning about getting involved with pistachio females: “She’s got split personality, she ruined my life/it’s like I wifed one chick and got two for the price… if I want to break up, then I have to call her twice.” If you liked this drop of relationship wisdom, be sure to pick up a copy of Mex’s latest album, My Fanbase Will Destroy You, which dropped today.
Written by Sigurd on 10/12/10
Submit your Rating
Strange Famous Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.