“Watch out man, she’s got snakes.” Translation: “That girl is insane”. That’s what I hear every time I bring around another girl because, quite frankly, I am illogically attracted to the crazies of the world. If you’re like myself, you’re not alone - 2Mex understands how high the highs can be, and how lows the lows are, when you’re in love with a Rollercoaster woman. The Los Angeles veteran of underground hip-hop is back at it again, breaking his hiatus with this new single (and Booth debut). Backed by a haunting production from LDONTHECUT, Mex, fellow L.A. vet Murs and newcomer Ariano each offer up their two cents, crafting a much needed warning about getting involved with pistachio females: “She’s got split personality, she ruined my life/it’s like I wifed one chick and got two for the price… if I want to break up, then I have to call her twice.” If you liked this drop of relationship wisdom, be sure to pick up a copy of Mex’s latest album, My Fanbase Will Destroy You, which dropped today.
Written by Sigurd on 10/12/10
Submit your Rating
Strange Famous Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.