Need an image to illustrate the current direction of 2Deep‘s career? Imagine an elevator steady Going Up, its ascent limited only by the vast reaches of space. On his first Booth feature, the inaugural entry in a series of singles he plans to drop throughout 2014, the Korean-Australian rhymesayer celebrates his successes to date, and forecasts his future domination of the global hip-hop game. If you’re not willing to take the artist’s word that he’s a winner, simply peep the company he keeps; D-Block mainstay Sheek Louch and B.K. mic-murderer Skyzoo jump on P.R.‘s lush soul beat (sampled from Eddie Kendricks’s Going Up in Smoke) to deliver guest bars, and R&B buzzmaker Ray Hill contributes an appropriately uplifting hook. This joint, as mentioned above, is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for more fresh song releases in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/20/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.