Need an image to illustrate the current direction of 2Deep‘s career? Imagine an elevator steady Going Up, its ascent limited only by the vast reaches of space. On his first Booth feature, the inaugural entry in a series of singles he plans to drop throughout 2014, the Korean-Australian rhymesayer celebrates his successes to date, and forecasts his future domination of the global hip-hop game. If you’re not willing to take the artist’s word that he’s a winner, simply peep the company he keeps; D-Block mainstay Sheek Louch and B.K. mic-murderer Skyzoo jump on P.R.‘s lush soul beat (sampled from Eddie Kendricks’s Going Up in Smoke) to deliver guest bars, and R&B buzzmaker Ray Hill contributes an appropriately uplifting hook. This joint, as mentioned above, is just a loosie, but fans can keep it locked for more fresh song releases in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/20/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.