Money may not be able to buy you love or happiness, but it can get you the next best, uh, abstract commodity. That’s right: swagger. On this potential single off his forthcoming sophomore full-length, 2 Pistols announces that he’s offering his excess Swagg 4 Sale to squares with extra cash on hand (maybe Bill Gates would be interested). This track’s title may elicit a few groans from swaggered-out listeners, but the execution is damned hard to resist. If the Floridian emcee’s wordplay-laced lyrical stunting (“Pocket full of cheddar cheese, that’s why the hood rats be pullin’ on my jeans) and DJ Frank E‘s infectiously sunny synth-xylophone accompaniment don’t have you nodding along, the sing-along chorus will undoubtedly do the trick. So, Booth readers, would you be willing to shell out a few bucks for a slice of 2P’s swag? If your answer’s “Yes,” keep it locked to our front page for the latest on the rapper’s Arrogant LP, which has yet to receive a solid release date from the label brass.
Listen to More: 2 Pistols
Written by richard on 10/19/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Got It ft. T-Pain & Tay Dizm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.