The sweet-talk 2 Pistols employed on My Gurl (set to hit radio on February 11th), must have worked like a charm; on his latest release, the emcee’s love interest has taken the bait, agreeing to go to his place for a little action with the Lights Low. Though featured artist Young Joe requests that the woman in question, “don’t tell nobody the freaky moments that we share,” on his soulful hook, Pistols has no compunctions about kissing and telling – in his breathless verses, he gives listeners an explicit rundown of the night’s activities, but laces the tale with enough compliments to make any lady blush. The rapper’s self-produced beat doesn’t hold any surprises, but invests the record with enough slow-burning sex appeal to make it a potential second single. Though 2 Pistols describes himself as Arrogant in the title of his forthcoming sophomore LP, what we’ve heard thus far has proven that the rapper is not afraid to show his sensitive side, at least when it comes to the ladies.
Listen to More: 2 Pistols
Written by richard on 01/18/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Got It ft. T-Pain & Tay Dizm" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.