As much as I dig All I Know, the latest single from 2 Pistols, I am going to have disagree with him. On the song’s hook, singer K Major, speaking for 2P and guests Joell Ortiz and French Montana, croons “All I know is fast money and homicide.”” What about knowing how to make a catchy tune? No? In between Major’s change of pace hook, producer Bolo’s beat, centered around a ringing bell, cranks as Pistols, the Mac & Cheese Man and the Slaughterhouse veteran all spit about what they know best, the streets. The Florida native even flashes a little bit of sports knowledge with a few references to NFL running backs of both past and present. All I Know is not currently attached to a project, but fans should check out Gangsta, featured back in September
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Got It ft. T-Pain & Tay Dizm" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.