Surprisingly little has been written regarding the effects of celebrity on sexual performance, but it’s not inconceivable that a steady supply of willing groupies could lead to laziness in the bedroom. But that certainly hasn’t been the case for 2 Chainz. On the latest single off his sophomore set, the G.O.O.D. Music signee assures listeners, “I still f**k ‘em like I Used 2.” An homage to Cash Money Records and the Hot Boys (all of whom appear in Marc Klasfield‘s official visuals), this joint finds the artist formerly known as Tity Boi touting his skills between the sheets over street-ready boardwork by—who else?—Nola mainstay Mannie Fresh. For this cut, previously-featured single Where U Been? and much more, check out Chainz’s B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
ATL emcee and Playaz Circle co-founder 2 Chainz has released his second solo studio album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time. The follow-up to 2012 debut set Based on a T.R.U. Story, the project comes heralded by singles "Feds...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.