Surprisingly little has been written regarding the effects of celebrity on sexual performance, but it’s not inconceivable that a steady supply of willing groupies could lead to laziness in the bedroom. But that certainly hasn’t been the case for 2 Chainz. On the latest single off his sophomore set, the G.O.O.D. Music signee assures listeners, “I still f**k ‘em like I Used 2.” An homage to Cash Money Records and the Hot Boys (all of whom appear in Marc Klasfield‘s official visuals), this joint finds the artist formerly known as Tity Boi touting his skills between the sheets over street-ready boardwork by—who else?—Nola mainstay Mannie Fresh. For this cut, previously-featured single Where U Been? and much more, check out Chainz’s B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.