Surprisingly little has been written regarding the effects of celebrity on sexual performance, but it’s not inconceivable that a steady supply of willing groupies could lead to laziness in the bedroom. But that certainly hasn’t been the case for 2 Chainz. On the latest single off his sophomore set, the G.O.O.D. Music signee assures listeners, “I still f**k ‘em like I Used 2.” An homage to Cash Money Records and the Hot Boys (all of whom appear in Marc Klasfield‘s official visuals), this joint finds the artist formerly known as Tity Boi touting his skills between the sheets over street-ready boardwork by—who else?—Nola mainstay Mannie Fresh. For this cut, previously-featured single Where U Been? and much more, check out Chainz’s B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time LP, available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 10/14/13
ATL emcee and Playaz Circle co-founder 2 Chainz has released his second solo studio album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time. The follow-up to 2012 debut set Based on a T.R.U. Story, the project comes heralded by singles "Feds...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.