2 Chainz may live in a gigantic house, drive a gleaming whip and rock the finest fashions but, deep down, he’s just another animal. Don’t believe me? You will when you see the ATL rhymesayer dropping a deuce in your front yard. On the latest entry in his #2ChainzTuesday series, the Def Jam hitmaker reflects on his many similarities to man’s best friend, including his penchant for riding other people’s b**ches. He even tries his hand at barking on the record’s hook. Singer Skooly assists on the guest tip, jumping on DJ Spinz‘s street-ready beat to deliver some smooth chorus vocals. Has Chainz bow-wow-wowed you with his latest jam? Then keep it locked for further #2ChainzTuesdays highlights, as well as updates on the newly-announced B.O.A.T.S. 3.
Written by richard on 02/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.