2 Chainz may live in a gigantic house, drive a gleaming whip and rock the finest fashions but, deep down, he’s just another animal. Don’t believe me? You will when you see the ATL rhymesayer dropping a deuce in your front yard. On the latest entry in his #2ChainzTuesday series, the Def Jam hitmaker reflects on his many similarities to man’s best friend, including his penchant for riding other people’s b**ches. He even tries his hand at barking on the record’s hook. Singer Skooly assists on the guest tip, jumping on DJ Spinz‘s street-ready beat to deliver some smooth chorus vocals. Has Chainz bow-wow-wowed you with his latest jam? Then keep it locked for further #2ChainzTuesdays highlights, as well as updates on the newly-announced B.O.A.T.S. 3.
Written by richard on 02/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.