2 Chainz may live in a gigantic house, drive a gleaming whip and rock the finest fashions but, deep down, he’s just another animal. Don’t believe me? You will when you see the ATL rhymesayer dropping a deuce in your front yard. On the latest entry in his #2ChainzTuesday series, the Def Jam hitmaker reflects on his many similarities to man’s best friend, including his penchant for riding other people’s b**ches. He even tries his hand at barking on the record’s hook. Singer Skooly assists on the guest tip, jumping on DJ Spinz‘s street-ready beat to deliver some smooth chorus vocals. Has Chainz bow-wow-wowed you with his latest jam? Then keep it locked for further #2ChainzTuesdays highlights, as well as updates on the newly-announced B.O.A.T.S. 3.
Written by richard on 02/5/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)