2 Chainz may live in a gigantic house, drive a gleaming whip and rock the finest fashions but, deep down, he’s just another animal. Don’t believe me? You will when you see the ATL rhymesayer dropping a deuce in your front yard. On the latest entry in his #2ChainzTuesday series, the Def Jam hitmaker reflects on his many similarities to man’s best friend, including his penchant for riding other people’s b**ches. He even tries his hand at barking on the record’s hook. Singer Skooly assists on the guest tip, jumping on DJ Spinz‘s street-ready beat to deliver some smooth chorus vocals. Has Chainz bow-wow-wowed you with his latest jam? Then keep it locked for further #2ChainzTuesdays highlights, as well as updates on the newly-announced B.O.A.T.S. 3.
Written by richard on 02/5/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.