2 Chainz may live in a gigantic house, drive a gleaming whip and rock the finest fashions but, deep down, he’s just another animal. Don’t believe me? You will when you see the ATL rhymesayer dropping a deuce in your front yard. On the latest entry in his #2ChainzTuesday series, the Def Jam hitmaker reflects on his many similarities to man’s best friend, including his penchant for riding other people’s b**ches. He even tries his hand at barking on the record’s hook. Singer Skooly assists on the guest tip, jumping on DJ Spinz‘s street-ready beat to deliver some smooth chorus vocals. Has Chainz bow-wow-wowed you with his latest jam? Then keep it locked for further #2ChainzTuesdays highlights, as well as updates on the newly-announced B.O.A.T.S. 3.
Written by richard on 02/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.