Guys, you may not want to let your girl hear this one. If you thought that her complaining about getting a bigger closet was bad, well, it’s about to become vengeful. As a standout selection from 2 Chainz’ new EP, Freebase, Crib In My Closet is at the highest level of stunting when it comes to high end clothing. For assistance the Georgia Hair Weave Killer invites the Fashion Killa, A$AP Rocky, and the MMG Boss, Rick Ross, who oddly is often caught sans a shirt. Their common thread? All three own a closet (or two) bigger than most homes. I can already imagine this Metro Boomin and 808 Mafia-produced banger being played in each of their closets as soon as you open the sliding door.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Pimp C Back" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.