Just in case the veritable avalanche of dope song releases surrounding the release of 1982‘s sophomore set weren’t enough to sell you on the project, Termanology and Statik Selektah have returned to The DJBooth with yet another fresh cut. Released along with visuals directed by Big Shot Music, Creepin sees Term trading verses with fellow Booth favorite REKS (currently preparing for the July 24, release of his Numonics-produced Rebelutionary LP) over his partner’s characteristically head-noddable sample work. Feeling it? Well, what are you waiting for—head down to your local record store and cop 1982’s 2012 LP, available now via Showoff Records. Additionally, be sure to peep the duo’s recent, exclusive “Outside the Booth” interview.
Written by richard on 06/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Darkest Cloud" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.