Just in case the veritable avalanche of dope song releases surrounding the release of 1982‘s sophomore set weren’t enough to sell you on the project, Termanology and Statik Selektah have returned to The DJBooth with yet another fresh cut. Released along with visuals directed by Big Shot Music, Creepin sees Term trading verses with fellow Booth favorite REKS (currently preparing for the July 24, release of his Numonics-produced Rebelutionary LP) over his partner’s characteristically head-noddable sample work. Feeling it? Well, what are you waiting for—head down to your local record store and cop 1982’s 2012 LP, available now via Showoff Records. Additionally, be sure to peep the duo’s recent, exclusive “Outside the Booth” interview.
Written by richard on 06/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Darkest Cloud" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)