Just in case the veritable avalanche of dope song releases surrounding the release of 1982‘s sophomore set weren’t enough to sell you on the project, Termanology and Statik Selektah have returned to The DJBooth with yet another fresh cut. Released along with visuals directed by Big Shot Music, Creepin sees Term trading verses with fellow Booth favorite REKS (currently preparing for the July 24, release of his Numonics-produced Rebelutionary LP) over his partner’s characteristically head-noddable sample work. Feeling it? Well, what are you waiting for—head down to your local record store and cop 1982’s 2012 LP, available now via Showoff Records. Additionally, be sure to peep the duo’s recent, exclusive “Outside the Booth” interview.
Written by richard on 06/26/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Darkest Cloud" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.