In late August, Mello Music Group beatsmith 14KT made his grand entrance into the Booth with Paid, a reader-approved single featuring the guest rhymes of West Coast underground mainstay Blu. Today, he returns to collect another round of plaudits with Slo Swerve, a fresh single off his latest full-length. Perfect for a leisurely drive through the city streets, this record boasts contributions from two emerging Michigan talents: emcee Jamall Bufford (formerly known as Buff1) jumps on the headliner’s whip-ready beat to deliver the opening 16, and singer/songwriter JMSN lends his vocals to the second verse, as well as handling the chorus. Gerard Victor directs the joint’s moody, black-and-white visual accompaniment. Fans can find this cut and many more bangers on 14KT’s Nickel & Dimed LP, available now in stores and online. JMSN will be releasing his next project, the †Pllajë† EP, on Tuesday, November 5.
Written by richard on 10/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.