Previously heard handling production on joints by Buff1 (10,000) and Bun B (The Life), Mello Music Group beatsmith 14KT steps into the solo spotlight with new single PAID, his first Booth feature as a headliner. Here, the Michigan native’s glittering keys and chopped vocal samples set the stage for breathless bars from Cali underground phenom (and longtime DJBooth fave) Blu. Like what you’re hearing? PAID is just the beginning of the dope material to be found on 14KT’s Nickel & Dimed LP. Boasting guest appearances from Black Milk, JMSN and more, the project is available now available for digital purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/27/13
Submit your Rating
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slo Swerve " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)