Previously heard handling production on joints by Buff1 (10,000) and Bun B (The Life), Mello Music Group beatsmith 14KT steps into the solo spotlight with new single PAID, his first Booth feature as a headliner. Here, the Michigan native’s glittering keys and chopped vocal samples set the stage for breathless bars from Cali underground phenom (and longtime DJBooth fave) Blu. Like what you’re hearing? PAID is just the beginning of the dope material to be found on 14KT’s Nickel & Dimed LP. Boasting guest appearances from Black Milk, JMSN and more, the project is available now available for digital purchase via iTunes.
Written by richard on 08/27/13
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Slo Swerve " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.