The Intro: Iggy Azalea’s First 10 Songs
Apparently girls really do run the world! Iggy Azalea’s new album, The New Classic is blowing up right now and she is expected to outsell R&B/rap heavyweight Future, who also dropped an album this week. But she’s still far from a household name, so we thought we’d compile a playlist of her first 10 songs as a cheat sheet for those in need of an introduction (or long time fans just looking to listen to even more of their favorite Aussie emcee). You’ve heard the name, seen the booty shake, but now it’s time to get to know Iggy’s music.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.