Give Thanks for Dopeness: 20 Songs to Listen to This Thanksgiving
Hope you’ve been practicing your competitive eating and taking out the waist on your pants, because come Thursday it will be time to stuff yo’ self full of great food. That’s right, Thanksgiving is just a few short days away. To celebrate, The DJBooth has put together a playlist that reminds us what Thanksgiving is really about; giving thanks! Below are 20 cuts with “thanks” or “give” in the title; the perfect side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner (next to stuffing).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/25/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.