Sweet 16: Rappers Who Can Really Play Basketball
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…March Madness! Regardless of who you have in your Final Four, one thing we can all agree on is that this is the most exciting sporting event of the calender year. To celebrate the national holiday (or what should be a national holiday), we have compiled a list of 16 rappers who can, or were once able to ball; we’ve even included two ballers who can (sort of) rap. Yes…we did include Lil’ Romeo.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.