Sweet 16: Rappers Who Can Really Play Basketball
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…March Madness! Regardless of who you have in your Final Four, one thing we can all agree on is that this is the most exciting sporting event of the calender year. To celebrate the national holiday (or what should be a national holiday), we have compiled a list of 16 rappers who can, or were once able to ball; we’ve even included two ballers who can (sort of) rap. Yes…we did include Lil’ Romeo.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.