Sweet 16: Rappers Who Can Really Play Basketball
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…March Madness! Regardless of who you have in your Final Four, one thing we can all agree on is that this is the most exciting sporting event of the calender year. To celebrate the national holiday (or what should be a national holiday), we have compiled a list of 16 rappers who can, or were once able to ball; we’ve even included two ballers who can (sort of) rap. Yes…we did include Lil’ Romeo.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.