Sweet 16: Rappers Who Can Really Play Basketball
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…March Madness! Regardless of who you have in your Final Four, one thing we can all agree on is that this is the most exciting sporting event of the calender year. To celebrate the national holiday (or what should be a national holiday), we have compiled a list of 16 rappers who can, or were once able to ball; we’ve even included two ballers who can (sort of) rap. Yes…we did include Lil’ Romeo.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.