Rap God: 12 Songs Where Eminem Proves He’s the Greatest
Grass is green, water is wet, and Eminem can out rap (nearly?) any emcee in the game. If any other rapper dropped a song called “Rap God” there would be debate for days, but when it’s Eminem nobody bats an eye. You know why? Because he kills it each and every time he steps to the mic. As if there are any doubters, these 12 cuts only scratch the surface of why Eminem is most definitely a Rap God.This isn’t a “best of” list, just something to remind you what Em is capable of.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.