Rap God: 12 Songs Where Eminem Proves He’s the Greatest
Grass is green, water is wet, and Eminem can out rap (nearly?) any emcee in the game. If any other rapper dropped a song called “Rap God” there would be debate for days, but when it’s Eminem nobody bats an eye. You know why? Because he kills it each and every time he steps to the mic. As if there are any doubters, these 12 cuts only scratch the surface of why Eminem is most definitely a Rap God.This isn’t a “best of” list, just something to remind you what Em is capable of.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/4/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.