Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
Break out the Funyuns and your directors cut edition of Half Baked, it’s time for a smoker’s playlist courtesy of The DJBooth. There is a very important holiday this weekend which has people all over the world ready to celebrate. No, not Easter (although I guess that too), Sunday is also 4/20. Smoking all day can be stressful, so to free your hands up for more Doritos, we created a playlist full of smoker-approved cut. Just press play and enjoy the holiday that if you are going to celebrate it, probably means it’s not much different from a normal day.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/19/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.