10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (6/6)
While the Internet is great for being able to stream any song you want, sometimes you need to pack up your things, load up your iTunes, and take your music on the go. For all the commutes to work, road trips, cookouts, and anywhere else that streaming won’t cut it, DJBooth.net brings you the 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week. This week’s selections include a new cut from the rising Funk Volume star Dizzy Wright, a potential comeback banger from the iconic G-Unit, some baby-making music from the homie Tory Lanez, and much more. Check out the playlist below, click on the song title to download and check back next week for another installment.
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.