10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (6/6)
While the Internet is great for being able to stream any song you want, sometimes you need to pack up your things, load up your iTunes, and take your music on the go. For all the commutes to work, road trips, cookouts, and anywhere else that streaming won’t cut it, DJBooth.net brings you the 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week. This week’s selections include a new cut from the rising Funk Volume star Dizzy Wright, a potential comeback banger from the iconic G-Unit, some baby-making music from the homie Tory Lanez, and much more. Check out the playlist below, click on the song title to download and check back next week for another installment.
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.