2014 Grammy Award Winning Songs
Amidst Taylor Swift’s “dancing” and Pharrell’s hat there was, you know, some music at the 2014 Grammy Awards. Although Kendrick was snubbed, there were still some pretty dope DJBooth-friendly artists who took home an award; or in Jay’s case, a Blue Ivy sippy cup. As a congratulations to the winners, we complied a playlist of the winning pop, R&B and rap songs (and one from DJBooth favorite Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox album) including Thrift Shop, Get Lucky and Royals, all of which took home more than one award. Congrats to all the winners and don’t worry, we’re sure Kendrick will get one…eventually.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.