2014 Grammy Award Winning Songs
Amidst Taylor Swift’s “dancing” and Pharrell’s hat there was, you know, some music at the 2014 Grammy Awards. Although Kendrick was snubbed, there were still some pretty dope DJBooth-friendly artists who took home an award; or in Jay’s case, a Blue Ivy sippy cup. As a congratulations to the winners, we complied a playlist of the winning pop, R&B and rap songs (and one from DJBooth favorite Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox album) including Thrift Shop, Get Lucky and Royals, all of which took home more than one award. Congrats to all the winners and don’t worry, we’re sure Kendrick will get one…eventually.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/27/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.