2014 Grammy Award Winning Songs
Amidst Taylor Swift’s “dancing” and Pharrell’s hat there was, you know, some music at the 2014 Grammy Awards. Although Kendrick was snubbed, there were still some pretty dope DJBooth-friendly artists who took home an award; or in Jay’s case, a Blue Ivy sippy cup. As a congratulations to the winners, we complied a playlist of the winning pop, R&B and rap songs (and one from DJBooth favorite Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox album) including Thrift Shop, Get Lucky and Royals, all of which took home more than one award. Congrats to all the winners and don’t worry, we’re sure Kendrick will get one…eventually.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.