2014 Grammy Award Winning Songs
Amidst Taylor Swift’s “dancing” and Pharrell’s hat there was, you know, some music at the 2014 Grammy Awards. Although Kendrick was snubbed, there were still some pretty dope DJBooth-friendly artists who took home an award; or in Jay’s case, a Blue Ivy sippy cup. As a congratulations to the winners, we complied a playlist of the winning pop, R&B and rap songs (and one from DJBooth favorite Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox album) including Thrift Shop, Get Lucky and Royals, all of which took home more than one award. Congrats to all the winners and don’t worry, we’re sure Kendrick will get one…eventually.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/27/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.