2014 Grammy Award Winning Songs
Amidst Taylor Swift’s “dancing” and Pharrell’s hat there was, you know, some music at the 2014 Grammy Awards. Although Kendrick was snubbed, there were still some pretty dope DJBooth-friendly artists who took home an award; or in Jay’s case, a Blue Ivy sippy cup. As a congratulations to the winners, we complied a playlist of the winning pop, R&B and rap songs (and one from DJBooth favorite Bruno Mars’ Unorthodox Jukebox album) including Thrift Shop, Get Lucky and Royals, all of which took home more than one award. Congrats to all the winners and don’t worry, we’re sure Kendrick will get one…eventually.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.