Ab-Soul’s First 15 Songs
Way back in 2009, when Tiger Woods was still married and Eminem was in the midst of a Relapse, we featured a young, hungry rapper by the name of Ab-Soul. Little did we know, five years later, he would be releasing a highly-anticipated album on one of the hottest labels in the game. Want to see just how far he has come? Well, we compiled a playlist of the first fifteen songs we ever featured from Solo. Enjoy!
Written by Lucas G. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.