Ab-Soul’s First 15 Songs
Way back in 2009, when Tiger Woods was still married and Eminem was in the midst of a Relapse, we featured a young, hungry rapper by the name of Ab-Soul. Little did we know, five years later, he would be releasing a highly-anticipated album on one of the hottest labels in the game. Want to see just how far he has come? Well, we compiled a playlist of the first fifteen songs we ever featured from Solo. Enjoy!
Written by Lucas G. on 06/25/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.