Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
Right now Drake and Lil Wayne are on their aptly-titled Drake vs. Lil Wayne Tour, which invites the audience to pit the two superstar artists against each other every night. Sounds like a great idea that we should steal…um, we mean borrow…for a new playlist. Each artist’s ten most popular singles across the span of their career - many of which feature each other. From Best I Ever Had to Started From the Bottom, from Go DJ to Believe Me, this is Aubrey Graham versus Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. Who you got?
Written by Lucas G. on 08/20/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.