12 of Beyoncé‘s Fiercest Songs
Last month, Beyoncé did what only she could do and released an epic album out of the blue (get it?). Since she forgot to tell us about it, and it was right around the holidays, we didn’t have a playlist ready. Luckily though, Beyoncé‘s fierceness transcends time and space. To celebrate the undisputed most powerful woman in music, and one of the most powerful people period, we put together a collection of some of her fiercest songs; let the stuntin’ begin!
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.