12 of Beyoncé‘s Fiercest Songs
Last month, Beyoncé did what only she could do and released an epic album out of the blue (get it?). Since she forgot to tell us about it, and it was right around the holidays, we didn’t have a playlist ready. Luckily though, Beyoncé‘s fierceness transcends time and space. To celebrate the undisputed most powerful woman in music, and one of the most powerful people period, we put together a collection of some of her fiercest songs; let the stuntin’ begin!
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)