12 of Beyoncé‘s Fiercest Songs
Last month, Beyoncé did what only she could do and released an epic album out of the blue (get it?). Since she forgot to tell us about it, and it was right around the holidays, we didn’t have a playlist ready. Luckily though, Beyoncé‘s fierceness transcends time and space. To celebrate the undisputed most powerful woman in music, and one of the most powerful people period, we put together a collection of some of her fiercest songs; let the stuntin’ begin!
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.