12 of Beyoncé‘s Fiercest Songs
Last month, Beyoncé did what only she could do and released an epic album out of the blue (get it?). Since she forgot to tell us about it, and it was right around the holidays, we didn’t have a playlist ready. Luckily though, Beyoncé‘s fierceness transcends time and space. To celebrate the undisputed most powerful woman in music, and one of the most powerful people period, we put together a collection of some of her fiercest songs; let the stuntin’ begin!
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.