12 of Beyoncé‘s Fiercest Songs
Last month, Beyoncé did what only she could do and released an epic album out of the blue (get it?). Since she forgot to tell us about it, and it was right around the holidays, we didn’t have a playlist ready. Luckily though, Beyoncé‘s fierceness transcends time and space. To celebrate the undisputed most powerful woman in music, and one of the most powerful people period, we put together a collection of some of her fiercest songs; let the stuntin’ begin!
Written by Lucas G. on 01/8/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.