All the Single Ladies: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Playlsit
If you are single, Valentines Day is the worst day of the year. Gross people, posting gross, gushy romantic status’ and pictures. Sending flowers, cards, and candy all because Hallmark told you to; it’s pathetic. Even if you aren’t single, you have to admit this is a lame holiday. Any holiday with the initials VD is not something you want to celebrate So while the rest of the world is listening to KC & JoJo and Boyz II Men, we thoughts we’d take a moment to highlight the darker side of love and lust.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.