Almost Famous: Your Favorite Rappers’ First DJBooth Feature
Thought it might seem like they’ve been stars forever, even Jay, Kanye and Nas had to start somewhere, and for a new generation of artists, that somewhere was The DJBooth. Today, we celebrate the first DJBooth post of some of our favorite emcees, from Kendrick Lamar when was he was K. Dot to Wiz Khalifa when he was (almost) tattoo-free. As you listen, be sure to go back and check out the write-ups and comments. It’s a kick to see people debating whether or not Mac Miller, Kendrick, and The Weeknd were stars in the making (hint they were).
Written by Lucas G. on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)