Zion I Announce Remix Contest, Prep Exclusive “DJBooth.net Freestyle”
Oakland, CA -- Zumbi and Amplive of Zion I are planning an industry TakeOver, and they want to let listeners in on some of the spoils. Next week, the duo will be launching a "DJ DJ" remix contest; with the help of a MixMatchMusic widget, fans will be able to grab the individual parts of the record, create their own remixed version, and upload their creations for all to hear. Three winning entrants will receive a variety of prizes, including track placement on Zion I web pages and mixes, rare merchandise, autographed discographies, and more. For further information on the contest, check out the video below.
On Monday, the 16th, Zion I emcee Zumbi will step into the Booth to take part in our exclusive freestyle series. The duo's sixth studio album, The TakeOver is scheduled to drop the next day, February 17th.
More From Zion I
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!