Zion I Announce Remix Contest, Prep Exclusive “DJBooth.net Freestyle”
Oakland, CA -- Zumbi and Amplive of Zion I are planning an industry TakeOver, and they want to let listeners in on some of the spoils. Next week, the duo will be launching a "DJ DJ" remix contest; with the help of a MixMatchMusic widget, fans will be able to grab the individual parts of the record, create their own remixed version, and upload their creations for all to hear. Three winning entrants will receive a variety of prizes, including track placement on Zion I web pages and mixes, rare merchandise, autographed discographies, and more. For further information on the contest, check out the video below.
On Monday, the 16th, Zion I emcee Zumbi will step into the Booth to take part in our exclusive freestyle series. The duo's sixth studio album, The TakeOver is scheduled to drop the next day, February 17th.
Written by richard on 02/6/09
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.