Zion I Announce Remix Contest, Prep Exclusive “DJBooth.net Freestyle”
Oakland, CA -- Zumbi and Amplive of Zion I are planning an industry TakeOver, and they want to let listeners in on some of the spoils. Next week, the duo will be launching a "DJ DJ" remix contest; with the help of a MixMatchMusic widget, fans will be able to grab the individual parts of the record, create their own remixed version, and upload their creations for all to hear. Three winning entrants will receive a variety of prizes, including track placement on Zion I web pages and mixes, rare merchandise, autographed discographies, and more. For further information on the contest, check out the video below.
On Monday, the 16th, Zion I emcee Zumbi will step into the Booth to take part in our exclusive freestyle series. The duo's sixth studio album, The TakeOver is scheduled to drop the next day, February 17th.
Written by richard on 02/6/09
You Might Like...
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.