Zion I Announce Remix Contest, Prep Exclusive “DJBooth.net Freestyle”
Oakland, CA -- Zumbi and Amplive of Zion I are planning an industry TakeOver, and they want to let listeners in on some of the spoils. Next week, the duo will be launching a "DJ DJ" remix contest; with the help of a MixMatchMusic widget, fans will be able to grab the individual parts of the record, create their own remixed version, and upload their creations for all to hear. Three winning entrants will receive a variety of prizes, including track placement on Zion I web pages and mixes, rare merchandise, autographed discographies, and more. For further information on the contest, check out the video below.
On Monday, the 16th, Zion I emcee Zumbi will step into the Booth to take part in our exclusive freestyle series. The duo's sixth studio album, The TakeOver is scheduled to drop the next day, February 17th.
More From Zion I
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.