Yung Joc Launches Label, Preps Albums, Schedules DJBooth Interview
New York, NY -- Grammy-nominated rapper Jasiel Robinson, better known as Yung Joc, has officially launched his own imprint, Swagg Team Entertainment. Among the musical acts signed to the newly-established imprint are "Lookin Boy" group Hotstylz and Arlington, TX five-piece GS Boyz.
Yung Joc is currently busy working on his highly-anticipated third studio album, Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood. Fans should check back with us in early February, when the Atlanta emcee steps into the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by richard on 01/21/09
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.