Yung Joc Launches Label, Preps Albums, Schedules DJBooth Interview
New York, NY -- Grammy-nominated rapper Jasiel Robinson, better known as Yung Joc, has officially launched his own imprint, Swagg Team Entertainment. Among the musical acts signed to the newly-established imprint are "Lookin Boy" group Hotstylz and Arlington, TX five-piece GS Boyz.
Yung Joc is currently busy working on his highly-anticipated third studio album, Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood. Fans should check back with us in early February, when the Atlanta emcee steps into the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by richard on 01/21/09
You Might Like...
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.