Yung Joc Launches Label, Preps Albums, Schedules DJBooth Interview
New York, NY -- Grammy-nominated rapper Jasiel Robinson, better known as Yung Joc, has officially launched his own imprint, Swagg Team Entertainment. Among the musical acts signed to the newly-established imprint are "Lookin Boy" group Hotstylz and Arlington, TX five-piece GS Boyz.
Yung Joc is currently busy working on his highly-anticipated third studio album, Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood. Fans should check back with us in early February, when the Atlanta emcee steps into the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by richard on 01/21/09
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.