Yung Joc Launches Label, Preps Albums, Schedules DJBooth Interview
New York, NY -- Grammy-nominated rapper Jasiel Robinson, better known as Yung Joc, has officially launched his own imprint, Swagg Team Entertainment. Among the musical acts signed to the newly-established imprint are "Lookin Boy" group Hotstylz and Arlington, TX five-piece GS Boyz.
Yung Joc is currently busy working on his highly-anticipated third studio album, Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood. Fans should check back with us in early February, when the Atlanta emcee steps into the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by richard on 01/21/09
You Might Like...
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)