Yung Joc Launches Label, Preps Albums, Schedules DJBooth Interview
New York, NY -- Grammy-nominated rapper Jasiel Robinson, better known as Yung Joc, has officially launched his own imprint, Swagg Team Entertainment. Among the musical acts signed to the newly-established imprint are "Lookin Boy" group Hotstylz and Arlington, TX five-piece GS Boyz.
Yung Joc is currently busy working on his highly-anticipated third studio album, Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood. Fans should check back with us in early February, when the Atlanta emcee steps into the Booth for an exclusive interview with our own DJ Z.
Written by richard on 01/21/09
You Might Like...
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.