Young Jeezy to Grant Wish of Disabled Boy’s Family
Atlanta, GA -- On February 26, rapper Young Jeezy will grant a wish to the winner of his "Make Your Dreams Come True" contest at Justin's Restaurant in his hometown of Atlanta.
The contest, which was held to coincide with the release of his sophomore album The Inspiration's third single Dreamin', invited fans to share their dreams for the future (with one lucky winner to have his/her wish granted by Jeezy).
Tamara Jenkins-Wilson of North Carolina submitted the winning entry, describing the plight of her 13-year old son Davon who has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. Tamara's wish was for a wheelchair-accessible van, since she has to lift Davon in and out of their vehicle whenever they travel to appointments and errands together. Tamara's husband is currently serving a tour of duty in Iraq.
Jeezy will present the family with the wheelchair-accessible van and then treat their entire family to a dinner at Justin's.
More From Young Jeezy
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!