Young Jeezy to Grant Wish of Disabled Boy’s Family
Atlanta, GA -- On February 26, rapper Young Jeezy will grant a wish to the winner of his "Make Your Dreams Come True" contest at Justin's Restaurant in his hometown of Atlanta.
The contest, which was held to coincide with the release of his sophomore album The Inspiration's third single Dreamin', invited fans to share their dreams for the future (with one lucky winner to have his/her wish granted by Jeezy).
Tamara Jenkins-Wilson of North Carolina submitted the winning entry, describing the plight of her 13-year old son Davon who has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. Tamara's wish was for a wheelchair-accessible van, since she has to lift Davon in and out of their vehicle whenever they travel to appointments and errands together. Tamara's husband is currently serving a tour of duty in Iraq.
Jeezy will present the family with the wheelchair-accessible van and then treat their entire family to a dinner at Justin's.
More From Young Jeezy
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.