Young Jeezy Celebrates Album Release By Registering To Vote
Atlanta, GA -- Young Jeezy "Put On" for his city this past week with a show stopping live performance at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, which was followed by a jam packed party at the exclusive Velvet Room.
Both events, held on Wednesday night, were in celebration of the release of his highly anticipated third new album, "The Recession," which is available in stores now. On Thursday, the multi-platinum star held a voter registration event at Justin's restaurant.
Written by DJ Z on 09/5/08
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.