Young Jeezy Celebrates Album Release By Registering To Vote
Atlanta, GA -- Young Jeezy "Put On" for his city this past week with a show stopping live performance at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, which was followed by a jam packed party at the exclusive Velvet Room.
Both events, held on Wednesday night, were in celebration of the release of his highly anticipated third new album, "The Recession," which is available in stores now. On Thursday, the multi-platinum star held a voter registration event at Justin's restaurant.
Written by DJ Z on 09/5/08
You Might Like...
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.