Young Jeezy Celebrates Album Release By Registering To Vote
Atlanta, GA -- Young Jeezy "Put On" for his city this past week with a show stopping live performance at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, which was followed by a jam packed party at the exclusive Velvet Room.
Both events, held on Wednesday night, were in celebration of the release of his highly anticipated third new album, "The Recession," which is available in stores now. On Thursday, the multi-platinum star held a voter registration event at Justin's restaurant.
Written by DJ Z on 09/5/08
You Might Like...
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.