Young Jeezy Celebrates Album Release By Registering To Vote
Atlanta, GA -- Young Jeezy "Put On" for his city this past week with a show stopping live performance at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, which was followed by a jam packed party at the exclusive Velvet Room.
Both events, held on Wednesday night, were in celebration of the release of his highly anticipated third new album, "The Recession," which is available in stores now. On Thursday, the multi-platinum star held a voter registration event at Justin's restaurant.
Written by DJ Z on 09/5/08
You Might Like...
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.