Young Capone Previews “Small Things to a Giant” in NYC [Exclusive Coverage]
New York, NY – Atlanta’s Young Capone previewed his latest album, Small Things to a Giant, in New York City’s chic SoHo region, proving that his tumultuous label situation hasn't stopped him from producing quality music.
The event was hosted by marketing giant ICED Media and Parish Clothing. With the indie project, Young C seeks to remain buzzworthy by serving up equal parts Southern swag and lyrical savvy. This approach is evident on the emcee's Mario-assisted lead single, “Choosin’,” a cut he wrote as an ode to his female followers.
The album, which will be released via Trotti Entertainment, showcases the lyrical authenticity that earned Young C many of his longtime fans, and the bass-thumping beats cooked up by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League and the artist himself are sure to entice new listeners into the fold.
Following his listening party, Young Capone headed straight to Guatemala to further promote his project.
Written by Erica L. on 04/5/09
You Might Like...
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.