Young Capone Previews “Small Things to a Giant” in NYC [Exclusive Coverage]
New York, NY – Atlanta’s Young Capone previewed his latest album, Small Things to a Giant, in New York City’s chic SoHo region, proving that his tumultuous label situation hasn't stopped him from producing quality music.
The event was hosted by marketing giant ICED Media and Parish Clothing. With the indie project, Young C seeks to remain buzzworthy by serving up equal parts Southern swag and lyrical savvy. This approach is evident on the emcee's Mario-assisted lead single, “Choosin’,” a cut he wrote as an ode to his female followers.
The album, which will be released via Trotti Entertainment, showcases the lyrical authenticity that earned Young C many of his longtime fans, and the bass-thumping beats cooked up by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League and the artist himself are sure to entice new listeners into the fold.
Following his listening party, Young Capone headed straight to Guatemala to further promote his project.
Written by Erica L. on 04/5/09
You Might Like...
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.