Young Capone Previews “Small Things to a Giant” in NYC [Exclusive Coverage]
New York, NY – Atlanta’s Young Capone previewed his latest album, Small Things to a Giant, in New York City’s chic SoHo region, proving that his tumultuous label situation hasn't stopped him from producing quality music.
The event was hosted by marketing giant ICED Media and Parish Clothing. With the indie project, Young C seeks to remain buzzworthy by serving up equal parts Southern swag and lyrical savvy. This approach is evident on the emcee's Mario-assisted lead single, “Choosin’,” a cut he wrote as an ode to his female followers.
The album, which will be released via Trotti Entertainment, showcases the lyrical authenticity that earned Young C many of his longtime fans, and the bass-thumping beats cooked up by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League and the artist himself are sure to entice new listeners into the fold.
Following his listening party, Young Capone headed straight to Guatemala to further promote his project.
More From Ra Ra
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!