Young Capone Previews “Small Things to a Giant” in NYC [Exclusive Coverage]
New York, NY – Atlanta’s Young Capone previewed his latest album, Small Things to a Giant, in New York City’s chic SoHo region, proving that his tumultuous label situation hasn't stopped him from producing quality music.
The event was hosted by marketing giant ICED Media and Parish Clothing. With the indie project, Young C seeks to remain buzzworthy by serving up equal parts Southern swag and lyrical savvy. This approach is evident on the emcee's Mario-assisted lead single, “Choosin’,” a cut he wrote as an ode to his female followers.
The album, which will be released via Trotti Entertainment, showcases the lyrical authenticity that earned Young C many of his longtime fans, and the bass-thumping beats cooked up by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League and the artist himself are sure to entice new listeners into the fold.
Following his listening party, Young Capone headed straight to Guatemala to further promote his project.
Written by Erica L. on 04/5/09
You Might Like...
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.