Young Capone Previews “Small Things to a Giant” in NYC [Exclusive Coverage]
New York, NY – Atlanta’s Young Capone previewed his latest album, Small Things to a Giant, in New York City’s chic SoHo region, proving that his tumultuous label situation hasn't stopped him from producing quality music.
The event was hosted by marketing giant ICED Media and Parish Clothing. With the indie project, Young C seeks to remain buzzworthy by serving up equal parts Southern swag and lyrical savvy. This approach is evident on the emcee's Mario-assisted lead single, “Choosin’,” a cut he wrote as an ode to his female followers.
The album, which will be released via Trotti Entertainment, showcases the lyrical authenticity that earned Young C many of his longtime fans, and the bass-thumping beats cooked up by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League and the artist himself are sure to entice new listeners into the fold.
Following his listening party, Young Capone headed straight to Guatemala to further promote his project.
More From Ra Ra
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.